With over 30 contractors and employees, Keystone Professionals has a person suited for all your needs.
The Keystone Professionals team is comprised of experienced Allied Health Professionals, with qualifications in:
Registered Nursing (workplace based services) and
We provide a multidisciplinary approach to the provision of services.
All Keystone Professionals team members have a minimum of five years’ industry experience, and an average of approximately 15 years in occupational rehabilitation, all of whom participate in continuous professional development.
Meaghan Gill – Director, Principal Consultant
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
1993 – Bachelor of Applied Science Occupational Therapy, University of Sydney
1999 – Certificate IV in Workplace Training Category 2
2003 – Graduate Diploma in Safety Science – UNSW
2004 – Practitioner’s Certificate in Mediation and Conciliation – IAMA
• Australian Occupational Therapy Association Member
• Member of Resolution Institute
• Member of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society of Australia Inc.
• Certified Disability Management Professional – CDMP (International Disability Management Standards Council) (NIDMAR)
Skills and Experience
• Director Keystone Professionals Pty Ltd overseeing a team of Rehabilitation Consultants in an Approved Workplace Rehabilitation Provider
• Full time experience in the field of occupational rehabilitation since 1997
• Experience in occupational therapy practice since 1993
• Workplace Mediator
Recent Continuing Professional Development
Keystone Professionals regularly seek feedback regarding the quality of services, as this is an essential component of our Continuous Quality Improvement Program and Maintaining our Standards of benchmark practise.